Saturday 29 December 2018

Mira Bai

1. MIRA BAI:- ( Hinduism)



Born: Kurki, Rajasthan state 1498 CE.
Died : Dwaraka , Mughal Empire 1546 CE.


1.   My Dark One has gone to an alien land.
      He has left me behind, he's never returned, he's sent me a single word.
      So I've stripped off my ornaments, jewels and adornments, cut my hair from the head.
       And put on holy garments, all on his account, seeking him in all four directions.
       Mira: unless she meets the Dark One, her Lord, she doesn't even want to live.

                                                    -- Mira Bai.




2. After making me fall for you so hard, where are you going ?
    Until the day I see you, no response : my life , like a fish washed on shore, flails in agony.
    For your sake I'll make myself a yogini, I'll hurl myself to death on the saw of Kashi.
     Mira's Lord is the cleaver Mountain Lifter, and I am his, a slave to his lotus feet.

                                                   --Mira Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment