Tuesday 25 September 2018

My Father is a great Warrior

  
                      The day was very hot and sunny. I was a boy of 8 years old,came up with the toy of trolley in my hand near to the house.  Street was very busy with the marketing people . Enjoyable life gives more happiness and the same time  shows its equality in the sadness.  Some people don't know the pain of a man who works for his family. But  definitely it will be show its moral value to one who doesn't feel  any pain of others. The same thing had happened in my life, that I wont forget in sleep.


                         When I was  a baby, every second of the day protected. they feed me with their empty  stomach. tiredness of work with the society, but  they won't let me leave aside, always in the hands of parenting. I don't know the parenting how they feel about me. I think perfectness is with the outsiders in those times. While we learn from the mistakes and failures we will be get stronger heart.

                     How the longer duration of the work gives as tiredness to the employee same way the parenting doesn't shows difference in anyway. It may be little bit but, almost with complete loving. If the Love started at any cost it won't die even that exist.The parenting is the most wonderful resource of love for the basic knowledge.

                   The roles of the parenting may differ from gender but, it almost the same that shows in the love affection.It may be female and Male there must be given preference to any one shared as equally to each other.Female as the mother and male as the father for their child in a family. They work not for the sake of themselves for the others as for their children.

                 Mother :
                          Role of this character in the society that can't be estimated with  equal to them. They had a lot of patience in the parenting. They are the most richer than any thing that upon the earth. They are the most powerful resources. Nothing is compete with the mother role in the world. Mother is the symbol of love. She trained herself to train their siblings. They won't give up their role at any cost by themselves.


                 Father :

                          Role of this character suits for the modern society that in work outstanding means the better life for his family.Father role act as the protection wall from the enemies attack.He works for the entire life to defend the home.


                       He worked like a clock as it won't stop for a while. Every moment he spent about his family. While he may going to leave his body,that thinks about them. Yes its the time for every one to leave the time which arrives as supernatural. One day it already came...

                     One day morning he woke up late and seems to be uneasy. Suddenly he fell down on the floor with the mouthful of blood. I was shocked. Gently reached the hospital. He was trying to tell about something in the hospital but its not able to understand. That moment i am trying to get but there was nothing is getting in my mind. I just ran out side and called the doctor. He was just .......

After 30 days 

                 I don't know where i am.. but daily my father is with me and telling about all the stuff about the society that he had faced.  I was eager to know what that he going to tell ....
some days after friend saw me and admitted in the hospital and the treatment was started. After three months of the treatment i used to go for a job. I am finding the way to busy my life as one of the being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment